Tuesday, March 12, 2013

03.16.13 - TOTALLY TOGETHER


I was supposed to be selecting this party but alas I have to go home for some family things that I just can not miss, but luckily Scratch Famous will be stepping in for me. I am sad to miss this great party, Secret Project Robot is a very special place (with great cheap drinks) and Top Shotta Band is amazing with the one and only Screechy Dan in effect. Plus there will be a great birthday celebration by my girl Patricia who has an amazing voice and will hopefully be doing some vocals over some B-side (No, no no?), not to mention toppa top vinyl selections by the don dadda Scratch Famous!

March 16th, 2013

TOTALLY TOGETHER

LIVE performances by 

12am

Dan y Dany
10pm

Birthday B-sides by the lovely Patricia

Top Vinyl selections by Scratch Famous of Deadly Dragon Sound

389 Melrose Street
between Irving & Knickerbocker
Morgan or Jefferson L train

$10 Donation for artists, Doors at 9pm



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment