Monday, June 9, 2014

05.22.14 - The Final Episode of Jamaica Rock


















































It has taken me a while to make this post because I have, of course, been saddened by the end of the musical memories on East Village Radio. You can read more about "why" HERE. I ended up having a VERY special guest on this show, one of my favorite artists, the mega-talented Johnny Osbourne! He absolutely made the day so happy for me that I didn't wallow in it being the last show. As an added bonus Jonny Go Figure, Ras Tayo of Twinsound and Devon "Bobo Saw" Clarke also stopped by to show some love. I will be getting my archives soon from East Village Radio so I will let you know when the archives are back up-to-date on JamaicaRock.com. Thanks so much to all who listened in for the support. I has meant a lot to me and hopefully has spread some extra reggae appreciation around the world. Max respect of course out to my Deadly Dragon crew for the content on the Deadly Dragon Sounds Show as well as their continued support. I will be posting new mixes and stay tuned for a possible new radio home. Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment